Rich Internet Applications provide the end user with an interface that is faster and more responsive than traditional applications. RIA’s provide desktop application functionality with the ease of installation and accessibility that Web applications offer.
Delivering a variety of exciting features and uses, Rich Internet Applications such as videos, word processors, online games and mobile apps have been consistently gaining in popularity around the world. Providing an unparalleled interactive web experience, Rich Internet Application Development provided by INFORLINX enable businesses to improve productivity, utilize advanced communication systems, and provides a higher level of service to customers. With high levels of performance and reliability, the Rich Internet Application we provide end users an optimal web experience.
Flex is a reliable cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device browser plug-in that has elevated Rich Internet Applications to a new level of responsiveness and interactivity. Flex architecture deliver a modern, yet standards-based developing model, based on XML and MXML markup language, offers a way to generating unique UI Lay out graphic user interfaces. Interactivity is achieved through the use of flash player core language, ActionScript that is based on the ECMA Script standard.
Benefit Using Flex Development:
Great Front End User Experience: An engaging User experience ensures that your visitor or customers are drawn into your application or website, that they understand and use it, and they can more quickly complete a task or information that they searching.
Complete RIA Environment: Flex is a great application development solution for Rich Internet Applications across the web. It provides modern yet standards-based developing and programming model that supports standard design patterns including highly productive IDE.
Standard Development Environment: Flash player is platform independent and all the Flex application are executed in that player, so customers do not need any heavy software to run it. And Flash player runs same way in all browsers so, no worry about inconsistent behavior in different environments.
Enterprise-class features: You will use Flex Data services to synchronize date and support real-time data push. Ability to integrate audio and video that open the door to new ways of connecting with your clients.
Standards-based architecture: Flex, ActionScript and MXML are designed on standards based architecture. MXML is XML compliant, implements styles based on the CSS, level 1 specification. ActionScript is an ECMAScript-based language that supports object-oriented development.
Cross-browser compatibility: Flash player is standard player for run flex application. So, all flex application should run same on all browser and desktops.
Flex with PHP:
- PHP is an interpreted scripting language that allows a web server to create dynamic web pages or web services. It is a back-end server technology.
- You use PHP to generate HTML programmatically before it is sent by the web server to a requesting client browser.
- PHP is also used to process form data sent from a client browser.
- The web server invokes the PHP interpreter only when a URL is requested. All program state is lost between requests without special programming.
- A dynamic web application written in PHP consists of a number of .php files on the host server, which are created by a developer with a text editor or IDE.
- PHP can talk directly to a database server such as MySQL.
- Because PHP creates HTML, intimate knowledge of HTML coding is also required for professional results.
Microsoft Silverlight is a cross-browser, cross-platform client framework that allows designers and developers to deliver Rich Internet Applications (RIA) embedded in Web pages. Silverlight offer functionalities similar to those in Adobe Flash. Silverlight development could consist of integrating multimedia, graphics, animations and interactivity into a single runtime environment.
Silverlight has enabled development of sophisticated, powerful and compelling applications that are accessible over the internet. For example, who could have imagined desktop applications like MS Accounting or PowerPoint to be web applications (accessible over the internet via a browser), but with Silverlight it is a reality. These next-generation applications are rightfully labeled Rich-Internet-Application (or RIA).
This new technology platform is ideal for any Line-of-Business (LOB) application.
We have been working with Silverlight since its beta release. Allow our experience and knowledge to build a Silverlight RIA application for you.
Advantages of Microsoft Silverlight
- Silverlight is a cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device plug-in
- Seamlessly integrates with existing Web applications
- The plug-in is comparatively light, weighing just a few megabytes
- Designed to deliver the next generation of .NET based media experiences and Rich Interactive Applications
- Offers a flexible programming model - supports Visual Basic, C#, Python and Ruby
- Supports features like flexible 2D vector graphics, overlaid video, and powerful transformations and animations
- Has the ability to update itself automatically
- Has the ability to deliver high-fidelity media experiences on a broad set of system configurations
- Silverlight applications run smoothly on major operating systems such as Windows and Mac OSX
“Inforlinx was really great to work with. I had a pretty involved project and this was the first time I had outsourced to India. Inforlinx gave me a very detailed proposal and made me feel like a valued customer,